Licensing (alcohol)

Licensed premises include pubs, clubs, off-licences, restaurants, hotels and late night takeaways. Venues that sell alcohol must promote the following licensing objectives:

• prevention of crime and disorder
• protection of children from harm
• public safety
• prevention of nuisance.

If you are experiencing a problem with a licensed premise and need some advice, please contact MHPRA committee member, Ann Brennan (Email:, or contact Ealing Council’s Licensing Team (Email: / Telephone: 020 8825 6655).

Any person can make representations or comments to the Council about applications for new licences, variations or reviews. Click here for more information.